This week we SCOOPED with Kirsten Lambert, owner of the new store Tailgate and Party here in Saratoga Springs, NY. “What are you thinking, opening a party store in the middle of a pandemic?”, people ask. “YOU CAN STILL HAVE FUN”, she says, even if we can’t gather in large groups. Here, she shares five ways.
- BRING THE TAILGATE HOME! Pick up some of your favorite football team merchandise and have fun with your family and friends while watching the game!
- MOVE GAME NIGHT OUTSIDE! This year, game night is moving outside! There are plenty of lawn and outdoor games for all ages! Spikeball, lawn JENGA, and Tiki Toss are just a few of the many options available at the store!
- HOST A SMALL OKTOBERFEST! Invite a few friends over, grab some of your favorite local beers and pick up some beer-tasting merchandise and Oktoberfest party gifts!
- KEEP IT SIMPLE! Gatherings don’t need to be big and fancy. Grab a cooler or thermos, blanket and chair, and go meet a friend in one of your favorite spots! Saratoga Springs has so many great things to offer!
- MAKE SOMEONE SMILE WITH AN UNEXPECTED GIFT! Even if you’re not comfortable gathering, Tailgate and Party has plenty of ways to make a friend smile! Drop off a “laugh-out-loud” gift… and you’ll even have a blast hunting for it!
Tailgate and Party is a new addition to Saratoga, and is the local source for “all the parts for the party”! The store carries a wide selection of board games, outdoor games, party supplies and paper goods, and unique gifts. Learn more about Tailgate and Party at http://www.tailgateandparty.com .